Principles and ethical values this code refers to, has as a main aim to set an ethical referent to guide attitudes, practices and acting of Aerocivil´s public servers and collaborators.
- The institution’s most valuable capital is the human one.
- General interest should prevail on individual interest.
- Protecting life of any kind is a must.
- Public goods must be taken care of.
- A public server’s main duty is to serve citizens.
- Public resources management means letting people know about institutional performance.
- Citizens have the right to participate in decision-making processes that concern them
- Remaining quiet before an illegal acting makes you an allied.
- Sticking to Colombian constitution and laws is a must.
- Respect to each other should be our daily behavior.