- Incentive and regulate development, coverage and civil aviation growth, the aviation industry and aeronautical research to guarantee national and international integration and contribute to improving economic growth and life quality of Colombian citizens.
- Guarantee operational safety by planning, designing, implementing, regulating and controlling development of civil aviation, keeping national and international standards, preserving our environment as well.
- Guarantee the chance and effectiveness of relationships with our customers and community as well as processing their requests.
- Adopt better business practices fulfilling international standards and law which permit us to satisfy our customer’s needs and improve our employees welfare.
- Guarantee financial sustainability.
- Encourage and optimize investment, trading and exploitation mechanisms based on private participation principles and economic sustainability when providing a service such as airport and trading management according to civil aviation international standards.
- Set growth and regulation policies for the aeronautical sector.
- Guarantee availability of airport infrastructure for doing business.
- Select, adapt and maintain suitable aeronautical technology to perform a better job.
- Guarantee human resource management, skills development and strengthening of training and research processes.